Grinding & Turning Machine Dealer Reseller Opportunity
Are you seeking to expand your existing business or customer base? Are you qualified to start or expand a machine tool business?
Ecotech Machinery is currently receiving applications from qualified people or businesses that wish to expand in, or become involved with, the machine tool industry. There exists a tremendous opportunity in the U.S.A. and the world for businesses that specialize in various aspects of the machine tool industry. Those that establish themselves now will be in a great position to ride the wave of new growth in this industry.
Our dealer program is tailored to fit any size of business. Whether you are adding this as a new division of an existing company, gradually easing into a full-time career-related to machine tools, or looking for a new career opportunity, we can help guide and support you. Many local agencies may offer start-up financing and guidance for new entrepreneurs. Agencies exist to offer workforce retraining especially due to closures of a major employer in your area.
We want to clarify that managing a machine tool dealership is not intended to be a hobby or back burner endeavor. New dealers are expected to have a specific basic business plan and the skills to carry it out successfully.
Here are some of the dealer benefits:
- Inventory: We maintain a large inventory in our warehouse in Atlanta, GA. We also have shipping agreements with companies across the nation.
- Accurate and reliable product delivery: Our goal is 100% accuracy on orders and delivery schedules. Our electronic services automatically inform you of the status of your shipment.
- Non-competition commitment: We do not compete against our dealers! We will work with you to ensure a successful contract award, no matter how large the project.
- Competitive pricing: We regularly and carefully review our pricing to ensure it is competitive.
- Quality products: Our product lines have been carefully selected and evaluated according to strict performance criteria. We carry only top-quality products that live up to their claims.
- System design and engineering services: Our highly skilled staff is here to help you determine the best solutions for your customers.
- Website Integration: Dealers who wish to have a strong web presence can link into our product database for product information.
- Tradeshows: Our professionally designed tradeshow booth is available to dealers. Depending on the location and scope of the show, we may be able to assist with staffing and/or manufacturer representation. We can help you with planning, literature and information, sales tools, and lots of tradeshow tips and tricks.
- Marketing assistance: We can help you refine and polish your marketing plan. Our graphic design team can create eye-catching print ads, signs, banners, websites, etc.
If you are qualified and are interested in pursuing a dealership, please submit the online form here or below. Please note Dealer applications are being accepted at this time.