Expect predictable & stable results, long-term performance, and high efficiency.
The Aurora Seiki vertical machining center has exceptional rigidity, is highly productive, decidedly efficient, and remarkably cost-effective. The vertical vibration-absorbing machining center is a high-performing and powerful machining center. The machine's structure provides excellent harmonic dampening properties.
F-series Vertical Machining Center Features
- This series employs high precision roller-type linear ways.
- The motor end parts on 3 axes are precision scraped before mounting and carefully pre-tensioned after assembly, enabling the transmission system to achieve lifetime stability.
- The X-axis is equipped with 6 blocks.
- The saddle and table are a box-type construction with an increased height on structural parts, featuring lightweight and high rigidity.
- A perfect combination of speed and structural stability.
- Oversized base and column, reinforced column bottom, and solid Z-axis structure assure vibration-free cutting.
- A rigid ball screw with double nuts is driven by a powerful servo motor.
- The extra-wide span between linear ways effectively upgrades dynamic accuracy.
- Equipped with a Fanuc 0i-MF control for higher speed and accuracy.
- An internet interface (front-mounted CF card slot & USB port device) is provided for increased safety and convenience during machining.
Technical Machine Documentation
F-23, F-30, F-32, F-40, F-45, F-53
About Aurora Seiki
Located in Taichung, Taiwan's heavy industry heart, Aurora Seiki designs, manufactures, sells and supports CNC machine tools including Machining Centers (vertical and horizontal). They believe a combination of corporate resources and machine tools focus provides exceptional technology and quality machines.