The Aurora Seiki CNC turning center is exceptionally rigid, highly productive, decidedly efficient, and remarkably cost-effective.
These machines are made with a heavy-duty design and fully adjustable tailstock with fine positioning adjustment for ensured accuracy.
Heat treated and ground spindle for high accuracy and durability. High-quality NSK spindle bearings ensure minimal thermal deformation and improved performance. Excellent for high-speed precision turning and low-speed heavy cutting.
- Heavy Duty Box Way Construction
- Fanuc Controls, Drives, & Motors
- Side Exit Chip Conveyor
- Hydraulic Chucking System
- Servo Driven Turret (Suitable for heavy turning)
- Pre-Tensioned Ballscrews
- Auto Lubricating System
- Heat Exchanger on Electrical Cabinet
- Work Light
- Turret ID Tool Holder Blocks
- Turret ID Bushing Kit
- Tool Box with Tool Kit
- Door Interlock
- Fully Enclosed Splash Guard
- Instruction Manuals
- Auto door
- Auto bar feeder (Allows automatic loading of bar stock for increased through put and decreased cycle time. Easy operation and programming.)
- Parts catcher (Effectively remove parts from work zone and eliminate workpiece damage. Suitable for continuous bar-feed operation.)
- Tool probe (Ensures tool setting accuracy, and eliminates manual setting. Increases productivity for tooling change over time.)
- Oil skimmer
- Tool holder 0/90 angle
FT-100, FT-150, FT-200, FT-250, FT-200CS, FT-300, & FT-300L
About Aurora Seiki
Located in Taichung, Taiwan's heavy industry heart, Aurora Seiki designs, manufactures, sells, and supports CNC machine tools including Machining Centers (vertical and horizontal). They believe a combination of corporate resources and machine tools focus provides exceptional technology and quality machines.